- The Marina and Campground will be opening on Friday, June 18, 2021 – COVID regulations permitting. We ask that visitors respect the Sudbury and District Public Health Rules and Regulations concerning coronavirus precautions.
- There is a maximum of seven people permitted inside the Marina building. All must wear masks and social distance. Hand sanitizer is available at the front entrance of all buildings and must be used by all visitors.
- We are under construction. Sorry for any inconvenience, we are working hard at making the campground and marina better for our customers.
- This season, we will be taking contactless payments only for all our services, excluding laundromat and firewood.
- In the off-peak season fuel, boating and camping services are available by arrangement only.
After hours, please call 705-283-3252.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.